Border security Force (BSF) Exam Syllabus and exam pattern 2016 : Border security Force (BSF) exam pattern and syllabus is available to download in the main official website of Border security Force (BSF) that is www.bsf.nic.in
Latest BSF Written Exam Syllabus
BSF ASI Steno Syllabus are available here. Border Security Force released a recruitment Notification for the Posts Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno), Head Constable recently. A huge number of candidates were applied for the exam. Now the people who had applied are looking for the BSF ASI Steno Syllabus & BSF HC Syllabus. BSF decided to recruit Indian Citizen Male/Female for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable (Ministerial) in Border Security Force (BSF) . It Invites Application For The Recruitment Of 136 Posts Of Assistant Sub Inspector Steno & Head Constable Ministerial. Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. Here we enclosed the BSF ASI Steno Syllabus below. Download BSF ASI Steno Syllabus pdf and Exam Pattern freely. For more information read our article carefully we will definately clear your all doubt
Latest BSF Written Exam pattern 2016
BSF ASI Steno Syllabus: The Selection Process For The Post Of BSF ASI teno & HC Ministerial Is Based On Two Phases. First face writing And second face is Physical Measurement (PST),Short Hand Test (only for ASI/Steno),Typing Speed Test (only for HC/Min),Documentation (Checking of Documents) ,Medical Examination. Syllabus for all the examination given below.
BSF ASI Steno Syllabus: The Exam Pattern For The Exam Of BSF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Is Given As Follow..
- The written test will be conducted on OMR basis.
- The time duration will be 01:40 hours (100 minutes).
- The written test will be of 100 marks.
- Written examination will consist of the following five parts:
- Cut off marks for written examination will be 35% for General and 33% for SC/ST candidate.
- The questions will be set both in Hindi and English. Candidates will have the option to answer either in Hindi or English.
|Part-I||Hindi/ English language||20 Marks|
|Part-II||General Intelligence||20 Marks|
|Part-III||Numerical Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Part-IV||Clerical Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Part-V||Basic Computer Knowledge||20 Marks|
Hindi/English language :
- Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
- The test will also include questions designed to test the candidates’ abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc.
- These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline. This is topic is huge so applicants are advised to go through Newspaper daily and read good GK books and other notes.
Numerical Aptitude :
- The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
Clerical Aptitude :
- The questions in Clerical Aptitude will be set to test the candidate’s perceptual accuracy and aptitude. This is the ability to notice similarities and difference between the pairs of names and numbers.
- Questions in Clerical Aptitude will also assess in addition to perceptual accuracy and aptitude, ability to handle office routine work like filing, abbreviating, indexing, etc.
Basic Computer Knowledge :
- Computer Fundamentals, Windows (MS-Windows), MS-Office : Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet (MS-Excel), Presentation Knowledge (MS-Power Point), MS Access and Usage of Internet Services available on Internet, Communication Technology, Networking Concepts.
Latest BSF Written Exam Syllabus
BSF stands for Border security Force. It is one of the five Central armed Police force in India. It was formed in the year 1 December 1965. It works under Ministry of Home Affairs.The main scope of work of this force is National border patrol, security, and integrity,Paramilitary law enforcement, counter insurgency, armed response to civil unrest, counter terrorism, special weapons operations.It is headquartered in New Delhi. It main achievements are very well known to Us. Some of them we are telling you are Indo-Pakistani War of 1971,Operation Blue Star,Operation Black Thunder,Counter Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir.Currently we are here to tell you about the vacancies that are generated via BSF for the various posts like ASI, SI, Head Constable in BSF recruitment 2016.Check all the notification below for more details. Our advice for all the students visit our website daily for further details and latest news about education.
Physical standards laid down for the post of ASI/Steno & HC/Min are –
For all candidates except the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes.
- Male Candidates 165 cms
- Female Candidates 155 cms
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes categories.
- (not applicable for female candidates)
(a) Gen/SC 77 cms ,ST 76 cms
(a) Gen/SC 82 cms ,ST 81 cms
2016 Latest BSF Written Exam pattern
Name of the organisation : Border security Force (BSF)
Official website : www.bsf.nic.in
Border security Force BSF exam syllabus<-Available HERE in PDF download
If you have any query regarding the information feel free to place the comment in the comment box. Our Expert team will help you in the best way we could.For more job details click on latestJobs Notification.