AFCAT 2 Notification 2016 : AFCAT 2 Notification 2016 has Recruitment for various Posts the job seekers who are searching jobs they can check main official website of Indian Air force that is www.careerairforce.nic.in
Upcoming Indian Air Force Recruitment in 2016
Indian Air force has organized the Recruitment Posts The applicants who are interested in Indian Air force candidates can fill the offline forms. The starting date of submitting offline forms is 04 june 2016 and the last date of submitting Border security forces offline forms is 30 July 2016. Indian Air force Department organized offline exam for Air Force Common Admission Test . Last year huge number of applicant appeared in the exam. To fill this form applicant education qualification be applicant must have complied their 12th from Any authorized school Or diploma. selection process is firstly Applicant have to clear Written exam and then who will clear the written exam will go to the next step which is interview . In interview applicant should carry their important document like 12th marks sheet or diploma .Names of posts given below in the article. Result is available on the main official website of Indiam Air forces on 28-Aug -2016. For more information visit the official portal of Organization. For more information or if you have any doubt about recruitment read our full article we will definitely clear your all doubt.
Indian Air Force Recruitment in 2016
Guys there is a good news for the students those who had given and qualified the exam for the Air force common admission test (AFCAT) Phase 1 exam. Candidates those cannot give their exam for AFCAT 2016 for the stage 1 they do not need to worry because they can also apply for the phase two. The candidature for the phase 1 is being cancelled. Now the candidates those who want to apply for the exam they must be waiting for the links so that they can apply for that. Now those candidates need not to worry because we are here providing you the link to apply for Air force common admission test (AFCAT) 2016. Here only fresh candidates are applicable to apply. There is certain rules and regulation of the exam which are changed by the supreme court for the registration. If you are the one searching for the link to apply for the Air force common admission test (AFCAT) 2016 then you are at right place check the link below to apply online. Guys those who are looking for the online application of the exam of Air force common admission test (AFCAT) 2016 for their registration. For them there is a good news now the links are going to be activated. The education qualification is 12th standard in the subjects’ biology, physics and chemistry from recognized board. Like every year this year also the exam is conducted by CBSE. Completely filled applications should be sent to ‘The Air Officer Commanding, Air Force Station, Race Course, New Delhi. Last date of receipt of application is within 30 days (25 July 2016) from the date of publication of the advertisement.This exam is conducted for the student those who wanted to join courses for medical field. Check the article below for he Air force common admission test Air force common admission test (AFCAT)2016. Our advice for all the students that visit our website daily for further details and latest information.
2016 Indian Air Force Recruitment in
Indian Air Force (IAF) invited applications for the post of LDC and Other Posts. Under IAF Recruitment 2016, out of total 34 Posts, 10 Posts are for LDC, 07 Posts are Supt (Store), – 03 Posts are for Cook, 08 Posts are for MTS, 04 Posts are for Safaiwala and 02 Posts are for Mess Staff. Full details about all the posts given below in the points.
- Eligibility for LDC: candidate should have completed 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University.
- Eligibility for Supt (Store): candidate should have completed Graduate of a recognized UniversityEligibility for Cook: candidate should have completed 10th pass with six months experience in the trade.
- Eligibility for MTS: candidate should have completed Matriculation pass equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Eligibility for Safaiwala: candidate should have completed Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Eligibility for Mess Staff: candidate should have completed Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
indian Air force (IAF) Vacancy Details:
- LDC-10 Posts
- Supt (Store)-07 Posts
- Cook-03 Posts
- MTS-08 Posts
- Safaiwala-04 Posts
- Mess Staff-02 Posts
AFCAT Indian Air Force Recruitment in 2016
Candidate who are going for the exam & have successfully filled the exam of the AFCAT 2016 read the article to know about the Syllabus of the Air Force Written Exam. the syllabus of the AFCAT has been designed in such a way that the students who have prepared well & are promising for the job only can clear the exam. the spontaneous behavior & the understanding of the basic concepts are the only ways by which you can get the exam cleared. The official website of the AFCAT is www.careerairforce.nic.in.
AFCAT 2016 Indian Air Force Recruitment
- Name of the Organization : Indian Air force
- Name of Post : Air Force Common Admission Test
- Total No. of Posts :Various posts
- Application Mode : Offline
- Last Date of submitting Application: 30 days (25 July 2016)
- Category : Recruitment
- Official Website : www.careerairforce.nic.in
AFCAT Recruitment 2016<-Available here
- application submission is valid through offline mode
- Go to the main official website for application submission
- Find the link provide for the online form
- Fill the application without making any mistake
- Submit the application form
- Save this in the pdf format for the future use
If you have any problem or any query about Indian Air force Recruitment they can leave comment in the comment box as we provided in the article below. Our expert panel will try to solve it out.Keep Visiting our website for Latest jobs notification in india.