TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2017 – Tamil Nadu PSC Automobile Engineer Recruitments is available on the official website. The official website of TNPSC is www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu PSC Automobile Engineer Recruitments 2017 | 05 Posts
TNPSC has invited the application for the post of Engineer & Assistant Commissioner. The total number of posts are 05 in number. Here we are going to provide you all the details so that you can check the details of recruitment from here.
The eligible candidates will be provided all the details of recruitment so that they can check the official notification for more information. You can get all the details from here.
TNPSC Vacancy 2017
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|Assistant Commissioner (Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department)||03|
|Automobile Engineer (Motor Vehicles Maintenance Department)||01|
|Automobile Engineer (Police Transport Workshop Cum Training School, Avadi and Regional Police Transport Workshop, Tiruchirappall)||02|
Education Qualification :-
- Assistant Commissioner Recruitment :- Must have done a degree in Bachelor of Law (three years course) of any University or Institution recognized by the UGC.
- Automobile Engineer Recruitment :- Must posses a degree in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from recognised university/ institute. Must have minimum five years working experience in same field.
Age Limit :– Age limit for the candidates of Asst. Commissioner is 35 years & maximum age for the 32 years as on the last date of application.
Salary Structure :- Candidates who will be selected will get Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- which is offered by the organisation.
Selection Process :– The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written test & Interview.
Application Fee :- Applicants have to pay rs. 150/- as the one time registration fee. Those who have already registered have to give only Rs. 50. Candidates from SC/ST category will are exempted from fee payment.
Exam Pattern :-
|S.No||Name of the Subject||Maximum Marks|
|2||Hindu Religion and Temples||20|
|3||Ethics and Integrity||15|
|4||Mental Ability, Aptitude & Logical Reasoning ( SSLC Standard )||40|
|S.No||Name of the Test||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies ( Subject Code – 232 )||300||3 Hours|
|2||Hindu Religion ( Subject Code – 233 )||300||3 Hours|
|3||Law ( Subject Code – 234 )||300||3 Hours|
|4||Interview & Record||120|
TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2017 Application @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Open the official website of organisation i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- After filling the application form properly you can click on the submit button.
- Upload all the scanned copies of your passport size photograph & other documents in support of your qualification.
- Fill the application form with all the details that are asked in the form.
- After reading all the instructions of the notification you can click on the Apply Online link.
- Now you can see official notification “Assistant Commissioner In The Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious And Charitable Endowmentsadmn.Dept” or “Automobile Engineer In The Mvm Dept And The Police Transport Workshop-Cum-Training School” link.
- In the Homepage click on the “latest notification” tab under the “Notification” that is on the left side of the page.
- Take a printout of submitted application form.
TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Notification 2017
- Name of Organisation :- TNPSC
- Name of Post :- Asst. Commissioner
- Application Mode :- Online
- Official website :- www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Date of Interview : 15th June 2017 to 22th June 2017
Here we come with another recruitment information of WBPSC Assistant Professor Exam Call Letter 2017. If you like the article then please apply for the recruitment soon. You can also drop a comment for any doubt. Subscribe us for more details. Thank You.