Katanataka PSC has invited the application for the various posts in the departments. If you are interested in the application can check the official website. The official website of KPSC is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC Tahsildar recruitment 2017 | 402 Vacancies
KPSC has invited the application for the various posts in the state. The application is to be made form the official website of KPSC. If you are interested in the application process than you can download the official notification from here.
All the details of recruitment will be written here for you. If you find yourself eligible for any of the post than you can check the details form here. The vacancy detail, educational qualification & the application process will be provided to you in this post. Please check all the details form here.
Vacancy Details :- The total number of posts are 401 in number.
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancy|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||20 posts|
|Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes||65 posts|
|Executive Officer/ Assistant Secretary (RDPRD)||08 posts|
|Assistant Director/ District Treasury Officer||14 posts|
|District Backward Classes Welfare Officer||09 posts|
|KAS (Jr Scale) Assistant Commandant||30 posts|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||04 posts|
|Tahsildar (Revenue Department)||66 posts|
|Commercial Tax Officer||100 posts|
|Assistant Superintendent (Prison Department)||01 post|
|Labour Officer||05 posts|
|Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives Societies||36 posts|
|Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Department||02 posts|
|Deputy Superintendent of Excise||05 posts|
|Chief Officer Grade-I||19 posts|
|Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other)||02 posts|
|Assistant Director (Agriculture Marketing Department||02 posts|
|Assistant Treasury Officer||04 posts|
|Employment Officer||09 posts|
Educational Qualification : The total posts are 401 in number. The vacancies are divided into Group A & Group B.
- Candidates are eligible to apply who have Bachelor degree, SSLC, PUC Diploma in concerned stream from a recognised education organisation.
- The academics must be good & scoring.
Age Limit :– The candidates who are applying for the post a must be between 21 to 35 years of age. The age relaxation will be provided to reserved category.
|SC / ST||05 years|
Salary Structure :– The candidates will get Rs. 22800-43200 as the monthly salary. The allowances & other details will be provided to the selected candidate as p[er the rules.
Application Fee :– The candidate have to pay the application fee as per the rules. The candidates who are applying for gazetted probationers are exempted from the fee payment. The fee payment is written as
- General Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST Category: Rs. 150/
Selection procedure :- The candidates will be selected after the score that will be obtained in the written test. The candidates will be then called for personal Interview. After this the candidates will be send the call letter for the joining.
KPSC KAS Commercial Tax Officer 2017 Notification @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
For the online application you can check the steps to follow from below.
- Open the official website of KPSC i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Now click on the Notification Tab in the right side.
- Click on GAZETTED PROBATIONERS (PRELIMS) – 2017 link.
- Download the official notification for the online application.
- Read all the details in the document to know all the details.
- After this you can click on the Apply Online Link.
- Click on APPLY FOR GAZETTED PROBATIONERS (PRELIMS) – 2017 link.
- Click on New Registration or Already Registered link.
- Enter the username & password if already registered.
- Fill the application form & click on Submit button.
- Take one print out of the application form for future use.
Karnataka PSC Commercial Tax Officer Recruitments
- Name of the Organisation: KPSC
- Name of the Post : Officer
- Category: Recruitment
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Official Site: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Last date of Application :12th June 2017
Here we come with another recruitment notice of Karnataka PSC Commercial Tax Officer Recruitments. If you like the information then please write a comment or feedback for us. Subscribe for our daily updates in the right upper corner from here. Thank You.