- 1 Indian army Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria and Age limit for GD, Clerk, Tradesman Posts : Indian Army has invited the vacancies in the various post.Now check the notification on the official website. The official website of Indian army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian army Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017
Indian Army Age Limit for Clerk Post : Indian army has invited the application for the various post in the Indian army. Those posts are GD, Clerk, Tradesman. Candidates who are interested in the Indian army Clerk Notification 2016. We will give you all details of the recruitment. The vacancy details, Educational details, selection process. You must check the details to know about the Indian army 2016.The mode of application is online Candidates has to visit the official website to apply for the Indian army Clerk Notification 2016.
Indian Army Age Eligibility for Soldier Clerk Posts : Candidates who need any assistance in the recruitment process . We have have arrange the application form for you. If you will click on the link which were have given the last of the article. This link will take you the application where you can put all the details of your academics & personal details. You have to keep your scanned copies of your documents. The documents need to be uploaded in the application form.Be sure that all the details are written correctly in the form.
Indian Army Tradesman Eligibility Criteria 2017
Indian Army Tradesman Recruitments 2017 : Indian army is the the biggest component of the armed force. It was formed in the year 15 august 1947. The commander in chief of the army has been appointed by the president. The name of commander in chief is Mr. Dalbir Suhag. The president is the supreme commander of the Indian Army. This article has been written to inform you about the Indian Army Tradesman recruitment 2016. Check the important details of the Indian Army Tradesman recruitment 2016 in the next line.
Indian Army Physical Eligibility Criteria (Minimum Height, Chest, Weight Required)
|Regions||States||Minimum Height ( in Cms)||Minimum Chest||Minimum Weight|
|Soldier General Duty and Tradesmen Posts||Soldier Technical or Nursing Assistant Posts||Clerk / Store Keeper Technical Posts|
|Western Himalayan||Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hills (Area South and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North & East of Road Mukerian, Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar, Ropar and Chandigarh), Garhwal & Kumaon (Uttarakhand)||166||163||162||77||48|
|Eastern Himalayan||Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal (Gangtok, Darjeeling & Kalimpong Districts)||160||157||160||77||48|
|Western Plains||Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh,Delhi, Rajasthan and Western Uttar Pradesh (Meerut & Agra Division)||170||170||162||77||50|
|Eastern Plains||Eastern Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand & Orissa||169||169||162||77||50|
|Central||Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar, Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu||169||167||162||77||50|
|Southern||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka,Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa & Puducherry||166||165||162||77||50|
Vacancy Details : The details of all the post will be given here to you.
- GD (General Duty) Soldier
- Soldier (Technical
- Clerk, Store Keeper
Educational Qualifications : Post wise education details are given below.
- GD (General Duty) Soldier :- Candidates must have done 10th from recognized board.
- Soldier (Technical) : – Candidates must have done 12th from recognized board with physics, chemistry & maths subject.
- Clerk, Store Keeper :- Candidates must have done 12th from recognized board with commerce background.
- Tradesman :- Candidates must have done 10th from recognized board.
- Engineers :- B.sc with maths with minimum 60% marks.
- JCO :- Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- Havildar :- candidate must have any of these degree given here MA / MSc / MCA/BA / BSc / BCA / BSc (IT)
Physical standards : The physical standards has been written below.
- Height : 166 to 170 cm.
- Chest : 77 cm & 83 cm after expansion.
- Weight : Minimum 50 kg proportional to your height
Age limit : Candidates age must be between 18 to 13 years as on 31 July 2016.
How to Apply for Indian Army Jobs in 2017
- Name of the organisation : Indian Army
- Official website : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Category : Recruitment
- Last date : 30 June 2016
Apply Online for Indian Army Jobs 2017
If you want to apply for Indian Army Jobs for Clerk 2017 please check the steps given here :
- Log on to the official website i.e www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now go to the career section.
- Now click on the notification of Indian Army recruitment 2016.
- Register yourself with your email Id & mobile number.
- Fill all the educational details and personal details.
- Upload the scanned copy of your documents.
- Submit the form.
- Download the acknowledgement for future use.
- Click here <– : Apply for Indian Army Jobs for Clerk 2016
- Click here to know more about Indian Army Tradesman recruitment 2016
Indian Army Physical Eligibility Criteria for Freshers
Here we come with another useful article regarding Indian Army Jobs for Clerk 2016. If you have any query regarding the information feel free to place the comment in the comment box. Our Expert team will help you in the best way we could.For more job details click on Latest jobs Notifications in India.