How to prepare for Indian Army within 30 Days (1 Month) ? : Indian army has become one the most desired and ambitious field of interest among the young generation. The candidates who wants to get recruitment in the Indian army should take a first look on the upcoming opportunities. Candidates are suggested to spot their place 2-3 months before if their is any open rally in their state. Candidates should get updated to the upcoming events. Candidates will get one chance in a year, so don’t miss it, keep yourself updated with the upcoming rally.
Join Indian Army Online Application Form Open Bharti Registration
Organise your documents
It is suggested to candidates to make sure that they keep their documents ready. This should not happen that candidates have not selected because they were not ready with their documents. So keep your documents ready at least 1-2 months before.
Follwing includes the documents that are required on the Bharti day:
- Passing certificate of class 10th (having birth date on it).
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th (according for the post applied for).
- Domicile of the state applying from, jaati praman patra (cast certificate)
- Character certificate with a photo signed by village sarpanch (no older than 6 months)
- Character certificate issued by school/college headmaster.
Once you have all the documents mentioned above you can apply for the Indian army.
Army recruitment process:
Candidates need to apply online and then they should get their admit card for the bharti. Candidates need to carry their admit card to the bharti ground as it will checked there. Once you are in the line your height will also be checked, candidates should remember that physical standards can be raised to pick the best out of the best. After this candidates will be categorised in a group for the racing part. After qualifying race , your chest will be measured. After this there will be medical round and finally the written exam. At the end the merit list is made.
How to prepare for Indian Army: Racing and Physical Test
Here there are some of the tips that will make things bit easy:
Regular practise is the most important factor as regular practise can build your stamina and it will great for your health. So start practising 1-2 months before the bharti.
- Candidates must have a strong will.
- Candidates should buy a nice pair of shoes for running.
- After running no matter how much thirsty you are, but do not drink too much water while running or after running, it can cause your health or can be even deadly.
- Try to run on the ground instead of on the road and hard surface.
- Try to warm up your body by stretching or running slowly.
At the Rally:
At the starting try to get on the first row or get the first batch and avoid burning too much energy, run at a decent place. Increase you pace in the final laps and try to give your best in the last lap.
After the physical and medical test written test are the toughest thing in recruitment in the Indian Army. Written tests consists of Soldier clerk paper format, Soldier technical exam format, Soldier nursing assistant format, Soldier tradesman exam pattern. These exam will be maximum of 100 marks or may be of 200 marks, or divide into two parts Part-1 and Part-2. In 100 marks paper passing marks scored should be almost 32 marks and in 200 marks paper candidates should score at least 80 marks.
Army Written Exam Preparation Tips:
- Try to avoid mobile phones while studying , as they create lot of distraction.
- Take the most separate or isolated room to study. Believe when there is noting to disturb you your main focus will be on studies.
- Dates and time can get so much tricky and it is hard to remember them so repeat them and you can also talk with your friends about them.
- Always make a habit of regular study and making notes.
- Always be positive and think of those things that inspires you.
- Make habit of reading newspaper , this will help you to build up you strong catch on the current affairs.
- Try maintaining good diet and sleep as they play a major role in affecting the memory and body.
If candidates follow these steps it will be easy for them to join Indian Army and it will build up their confidence and also helps in removing their fear while the examination process and surely they can achieve success.