- 1 How to Crack Indian Railway Exam in 2017
- 2 Indian Railway Preparation Tips In Hindi
- 3 How to Start Preparation for Railway Stage 2 Exams 2017 – Gradeup
- 3.1 Indian Railway Job Interview Tips for Question and Answers
- 3.2 Documents Scrutiny for Indian Railway Selection
- 3.3 Indian Railway Medical Examination Eligibility Criteria
- 3.4 Best Tips to Choose Study Material for Railway (RRB) Exam PDF in Hindi
- 3.5 How to Apply Online Application form for Railway jobs in 2017
Indian railways provided various job notification in a year. There are various candidates who aspire to be a railway employee. The main part of your success is the written test. if you have cleared the written test then most of your hurdles are over . Interview not as difficult as written test is. So here I am going to write some of the preparation tips that are helpful for you. The official website of Indian Railway are www.indianrail.gov.in & www.indianrailways.gov.in.
How to Crack Indian Railway Exam in 2017
Indian railway is a state owned railway network which works under Ministry of Railway. It is the fourth largest network of the world. It has 119,630 kilometres of total track in which 92,081 km of running track.
Indian railway is the biggest employer in Asia & ranks 8th in the world. The first railway was introduced in Maharashtra in 1853. The route was between Mumbai to Thane. The headquarter of Indian railway is in New Delhi. The total number of employees working in Indian Railway is 1.331 million. The annual income of Indian Railway is ₹105.05 billion. There are total number of 17 Railway zones in Indian railway. These zones are divided in to divisions . The total number of divisions are sixty eight.
Each division is operated by engineering, mechanical, electrical, signal and telecommunication, accounts, personnel, operating, commercial, security and safety branches, report to the respective Divisional Railway Manager.
As you can see that there are so many vacancies in the Indian Railway. if you are trying for it then you should be committed to the thing. We are here going to tell you some simple but practical tips that will let you help in the preparation of written exam.
Clearing an exam is not as difficult as people think. You need to stay with your patience & focus to study more & more about the syllabus. You can use some shortcuts tricks also, but they have a limited effect. Until & unless you will follow along term approach you will not be able to clear an exam. he most important things that matters in any exam re Teachers that guides you, Books that you read & how much practice you do for solving Mock papers.
Indian Railway Preparation Tips In Hindi
First of all you should how many steps are there for your selection. I hope all of you know this but for some of the newbies in the game. There are total number of four steps after a candidate gets a job.
- Written exam: After the online application process is complete, candidates will be called for the written test. Written test consists of various questions that are based on general Mathematics, English language, current affairs, General Knowledge, Science, Social Science. If a candidate wants o qualify the test then he needs to score at least 60% marks in the exam. For a candidate who is from SC/ST category he has o score 50% marks. However this is the minimum marks that you need to score but the real picture is some what different. Now the minimum cut-off for the exam is never less than 85%.
- Psychological Aptitude Test:- Those who are shortlisted in the written test will be transferred to the Interview, where the Railway personnel tries to check the mental status of a candidate whether he is a suitable candidate or not. Below I have written some points to seem as the most promising candidates in the Interview.
- Document scrutiny :- After this your documents will be checked & send for verification.
- Medical Examination:- A small medical test will be performed on you to find any medical problem, if any.
How to Start Preparation for Railway Stage 2 Exams 2017 – Gradeup
Now after reading this you may have felt that the most important part of selection is Written test.If you could be able to clear the written test, you chances of selection goes too high. I am not saying that if your written test is cleared you are confirmed but your selection chances are too high.
To clear the written test , You can follow some tips that I felt are useful to be successful.
- You first need to leave all the other things that distract your from study like Phone & negative people.
- Next you need to collect some good study material, you can also join a coaching institute then it far better.
- In a Coaching institute there will be so many teachers who will guide you for your exams.
- Buy some good books that are recommend by the teachers.
- Now make a good daily study plan so that you can study better & in the regular basis.
- You study plan must include all the subjects.if you leave any subject then you will not be able to clear the exam.
- Make a list for the topics that are weak & those are strong. This will let you plan on which subjects you need to focus more.
- If you are going study the same topics multiple time & won’t focus on the weak topics then you are not the one who can clear the exam.
- Stay in a disciplined environment.
- Select a good peaceful place where you can study & no one is there to disturb you.
- After you study major topics in the syllabus , try doing sample papers & some difficult questions.
- Now start doing Mock test wit Time limit in a week minimum.
- After mock tests you will be able to know how much you need to prepare more after your score.
Indian Railway Job Interview Tips for Question and Answers
- After you are selected in the written test you will be called for the Interview.
- Many students are very good in studies but their confidence lacks in personal interaction.
- For such students they need to talk with their friends & attend some demo Interview classes in their coaching classes.
- Don’t try to be stud in Interview hall & also don’t in fear.
- Stay calm the people sitting in front of you are as same as you.
- Many times we don’t have an answer for a question, then don’t just try with foolish replies but say truth with confidence.
- A very importance aspect for an Interview is you Appearance.
- You should wear decent clothes & make a good hairstyle that signifies that you are the person who is serious for the job.
Documents Scrutiny for Indian Railway Selection
- Your documents will be checked after you are selected in the Interview.
- The verification officer will check all your documents.
- You must take all you documents in the chronological order i.e. in the order of time.
- Take two photocopies of every documents.
- One photocopy of every document must be attested by the Gazetted officer sometimes required.
Indian Railway Medical Examination Eligibility Criteria
- This is a simple approach where doctors of a gov. hospital checks you for any serious disease.
- I hope nobody is having any serious medical condition.
- The main checkup done are eye test, ear checkup.
- After the checkup is completed medical certificate is given to Indian Railway department.
- Medical checkup is the last stage, after this you will be able to get the Final call letter by the department.
Best Tips to Choose Study Material for Railway (RRB) Exam PDF in Hindi
There are various articles written on the Internet who provides free study material.
- Always remember that free material or education is good or helpful.
- You can go to some good websites that charge hundred or two hundred rupees for the study material.
- You should focus more on knowledge gathering not other things.
- Buy the study material that is helpful to you i.e. may be in Hindi or English.
Cracking an exam is not a big thing. If you want to crack an exam then just follow the focused approach in your exam. You should know what are your strengths & your weakness. The candidates who mainly fail are because of their unfocused approach.
Candidates need to keep all their strength to the written test & Interview. You can check the various previous year exam paper that will be helpful to know how your exam has been set.
You will soon observe a pattern that is helpful in your exams. There are many questions that are similar in all the exams. These questions will provide you some marks in the exam These marks are confirmed & you are little ahead of others.
How to Apply Online Application form for Railway jobs in 2017
- Open the official website of Indian railway i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After this click on the recruitment tab.
- Download the official notification for the vacancies
- Read the file carefully & remember all the details needed for application.
- Now click on the “Apply Online Link”
- A form will open after it will be clicked.
- Fill all the details in the form & submit the form after you check all the details carefully.
- A form will wrong details will be rejected.
- Now scroll to the payment process.
- Make your payment for the application form.
- Now download the receipt & acknowledgement for the future use.
Crack Indian Railways Written Exam
- Name Of The Organisation : Indian Railways
- Official Website : www.indianrailways.gov.in
That’s all for now if you like the article please write us feedback to let us know. You can also ask any question or doubt if you have. You can also subscribe us so that you will be able to get all the updates in your mailbox daily. Thank you.