- 1 How to Make Money By Blogging
- 2 2. Do Niche Research and Narrow it Down
- 3 3. Find 1 main keyword and 5-10 related keywords for your niche
- 4 4. Set-up your blog using WordPress and get Hosting for it
- 5 5. Pick a Domain Name similar to your main keyword + Google Analytics
- 6 6. Post 1 article every day or alternate day that targets keywords
- 7 7. Connect with other bloggers through comments, contacting, and guest blogging
- 8 8. Create social profiles
- 9 9. Start an Email List
- 10 10. Monetize your Blog
Learn The Latest Trending Techniques for How to Make Money from Blogging At Home Within Few Weeks, Months, Year.
Blogging is a way to write your ideas, experiences, knowledge, thoughts etc. on your website, promote it & make money from ways like Google Ad Sense, affiliate marketing etc,Some people work on their blog sparingly and make enough to pay for groceries & utility bills. Others work hard and consistently and make more than most people make doing their full-time job. Blogging is one of the real universal home based business, you can make various ways with a single blog. Here are some steps for blogging.
- Must have a fundamental idea of how the weblog works?
- Pick always the easy navigation theme and suitable for all devices.
- Don’t copy the views of others, make a blog with your thoughts with your ideal niche.
- Continuously think as a user, what they expect from your blog/site.
- Need super advanced search engine optimization skills (on/off).
- what kind of readers is necessary for a blog to monetize?
How to Make Money By Blogging
If you want to earn an income from your blog, then you should follow 10 steps below.:-
1. Think about 3 of your Areas of Interest (fitness, computing, health, recipes, etc.)If you are going to create a blog that you plan on working on daily, then you will want a niche that interests you.
2. Do Niche Research and Narrow it Down
This is actually the biggest mistake that bloggers make. You should start narrow until you start getting website traffic, and then you should widen your niche. Start first with getting some traffic from a small target market and work off that over time.
You should be focusing on one long-tail keyword. This is something people will type into Google, and there is definitely a market there.
4. Set-up your blog using WordPress and get Hosting for it
You do not have to pick a domain name or get hosting right away. However, if you are serious about blogging then you will want to pay for hosting through a provider because it helps in the long run.If you purchase a non-WordPress hosting then you can set-up WordPress on it right away from GoDaddy dashboard, always say to go with Paid hosting because your website will load faster, you will avoid downtime, and you will find more options when it comes to your blog.
5. Pick a Domain Name similar to your main keyword + Google Analytics
If you go the route mentioned above, then you want to have a main keyword you are targeting with your domain name. If you cannot get an exact match domain name, then just look to get something similar. Just go for something descriptive because more people will click from Google search results and you will have keywords right in your domain name.
6. Post 1 article every day or alternate day that targets keywords
Great bloggers always update their blogs. They keep up with current trends and find ways to create content for their website visitors. There is a rule of thumb that you should update your blog at a minimum of every other day. You should update your blog at least once daily.This tells search engines that there is always new information plus you can get more pages to rank if you have more content.
7. Connect with other bloggers through comments, contacting, and guest blogging
There are other people in the same shoes as you. They probably have a blog in a niche that is similar to yours and they are looking for traffic and social connections. One of the best things to do is comment on other blogs. You can usually get a back link and sometimes the website owner will communicate with you and reply to your comment. Another option is to create 3-5 blog articles and try to post them around various blogs. This is called guest blogging and it has become the new form of article marketing. You will find more blogs than you could ever write articles for. What you usually get to do with a guest post is have 1 link back to your website.These are not only good for SEO, but also getting targeted traffic to your website. You could actually set-up a passive source of targeted traffic with your guest blogs.
Blogs these days are actually treated like a business. This is why you should have social profiles on websites like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest. Depending on your niche, you will want to focus on certain social networks because you want to find your target market.
9. Start an Email List
Once you start getting traffic, you will want to start an email list. An email list is a large list of your subscribers that you consistently send out offers, freebies, and information to. You can update your subscribers every time you update your blog and try to sell a product launch several times a month. The reason you want to create an email list is because, the money is in the list. If you can get thousands of subscribers who see you as a loyal and authoritative figure, then you can easily make a passive income just from your email list.
10. Monetize your Blog
Those who focus on monetizing their blog right away are not seeing the big picture.Your ultimate goal is to provide your website visitors with unique and quality information. If you are not doing this then you should not focus on making money from your visitors. You should wait until you are getting at least 30-50 unique visitors per day. Then, you can focus on monetizing your blog and making money from visitors.