Candidates who have applied for the SSC CHSL which enables a person to get the posts of Lower Division Clerk & Data Entry Operator in the central government department. We are going to tell you all the details of SSC CHSl syllabus. The official website of SSC is www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2016
SSC is going to conduct the exam that is called as CHSL is going to conducted soon We hope you all have applied for the application successfully. Candidates who are going to appear for the exam must know about the details syllabus of SSC CHSL. The exam is conducted for those who are searching jobs of LDC & date entry operator in the various central government.
Candidate must know about the exam pattern of the exam before preparing for it. If you will know about the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2016. you will get to know that the exam will be conducted by SSC. So you must know that SSC always asks very specific things from the candidates who have ever sit in any of the exam of SSC. The SSC CHSL is the exam not very different from the other exam of SSC . In The latter text which you are going to see will tell you about the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2016.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2016
SSC CHSL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level. SSC is the recruitment agency for the class two officers in the central government departments. It recruits the government officials in the various departments like Custom, Income tax etc.
SSC CHSL exam pattern is not very different from other exam. It is exam of 200 marks the exam will be having 4 sections the four sections will be General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. All the four part consist of equal weightage in the exam the Question will be asked fro the basics based on 10th level.
Exam Pattern : The maximum marks for the exam is 200 marks
- There are four sections in the exam .
- General Intelligence :- 50 Marks .
- English Language:- 50 Marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude:- 50 Marks.
- General Awareness:- 50 Marks.
Syllabus for SSC CHSL Exam 2016 : The Syllabus for four subjects are given here :-
- General Intelligence : Semantic Analogy ,Symbolic/Number Analogy ,Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series,Problem Solving,Word Building, Coding and de-coding, Numerical operations,Symbolic operations ,Trends, Space Orientation , Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern – folding & unfolding, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Embedded figures, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence.
- English Language : Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Quantitative Aptitude : Number Systems, Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots
Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation,Time and distance, Time and work , Algebra, Geometry, , Mensuration, Trigonometry,Statistical Charts.
- General Awareness : Questions will be related to History, Culture Geography, Economic Scene, General polity and scientific research, India and its neighboring countries.
SSC CHSL Detailed Course for 2016 exam
Name of the organisation : Staff Selection Commission
Official website : www.ssc.nic.in
Category : Recruitment
Latest Syllabus for SSC CHSL Exam 2016
If you have seen the exam pattern & Latest Syllabus for SSC CHSL Exam 2016 please follow the following links to know more about The SSC CHSL 2016 exam.
Here we come with another useful article regarding . If you have any query regarding the information feel free to place the comment in the comment box. Our Expert team will help you in the best way we could.For more job details click on Latest Jobs Notifications in India.