- 1 Indian Navy Written Test Syllabus PDF 2016-2017
- 1.1 Bhartiya Nausena Exam Pattern for Officers
- 1.1.1 Physical Fitness for Bhartiya Nausena
- 1.1.2 Medical Finess for Bhartiya Nausena
- 1.1.3 SYLLABUS for Bhartiya Nausena
- 1.1 Bhartiya Nausena Exam Pattern for Officers
Indian Navy (Bhartiya Nausena) Examination Syllabus 2016-2017 PDF – Written Test Pattern Download Indian Navy Exam Syllabus 2016 available at www.jobsgk.in.
Indian Navy Syllabus 2016-2017 PDF : Guys those who had a science stream in their 12th and they have the dream to travel around the world and you are searching for the job who had a dream to have a job which have so much pride and honour in it. Than you had a great and golden chance to join the Indian Navy. Candidates those who are dreaming to join this institution then their wishes had come true because we are here providing you the knowledge about what you should do to join the Indian Navy. Good salary and roaming around the world had always attracted the people to join Indian Navy. Indian Navy is an Indian defensive branch which provides protection on the international sea border from the countries those who shares border to India. One must say that the uniform, discipline and the coordination is very important thing which a candidate must possess to join Indian Navy. The physical strength which a candidate need is very important part for the NAVY. The training of navy is known to be very tough so it a candidate want to join this respected department of the Indian Defense he must be prepared for all these things. Every year many candidates apply to get a post in this department but only few can get a post in here. There are two types of navy like Indian Navy and the Merchant Navy. Indian Navy is known for the defending the International sea border and Merchant Navy is known for carrying all the cargo to the various countries through the sea routes they basically deals with the International Sea trades. We are here providing you the complete syllabus of the things you should do to attain a job in Indian Navy. Every recruitment which is done in the department is done after the complete procedure of examination and the examination which is conducted for the vacancies are very complicated or hard and are very hard to crack these exam. So those who are planning to join the Indian Navy and they do not know nothing about the syllabus of the exam for them we are here providing you the syllabus and exam pattern of the Indian Navy exam. Check it below.
Bhartiya Nausena Exam Pattern for Officers
Indian Navy by S.Chand (G/L) & Company Ltd
Indian Navy (SSR) Sailor Recruitment Exam Guide
- The question is always available in two Languages (Hindi and English) candidates need to select the languages according to their preference.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics, and General Knowledge and the candidates need to pass in each section separately.
- The difficulty of the syllabus is based on the syllabus of 10+2 standard.
- The time limit set for the exam is 1hr.
Physical Fitness for Bhartiya Nausena
The physical fitness is the most important thing which is needed for the candidates who are deciding to appear for the navy for any of the post. But on an average a candidate need to do 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups and he need to have a 5.5 in height and should have weight be above 75 kgs.
Medical Finess for Bhartiya Nausena
- Medical examination will be conducted by some of the most eligible doctor and with all rules and regulation of the exam.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions
- They should have a eagle eye vision.
SYLLABUS for Bhartiya Nausena
As there are so many section in the exam we are going to provide you the syllabus according to the sectrions in the exam
Bhartiya Nausena ENGLISH Syllabus
The syllabus for English grammar is based on the level of 12th standard.
- Correction of sentences.
- Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct.
- Verbs/Tense/Non Finites.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjectives.
- Compound preposition.
- Determiners(use of a, the, any, etc.).
- Use of pronouns.
Bhartiya Nausena SCIENCE Syallbus
The candidates having science they should have known that science is not easy but if they work hard they can crack the exam. They need to study the basics of the science they study for the exam
- Physical World and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy and Power.
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body / Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids.
- Heat Thermodynamics.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations.
- Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices.
- Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non-Metals.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Food, Nutrition and Health.
- Physiology and Human Diseases.
- Computer Science.
Bhartiya Nausena MATHS Syllabus
Mathematics or Maths is not always a nice subject to the many of the candidates in the schools but this is the subject which can help you in the exam of Navy. Check the syllabus below
- Relations and Functions.
- Complex Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Sequences and Series.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates.
- Straight Lines, Family of Straight Lines.
- Conic Sections.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series.
- Sets and Set Theory.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Probability Function.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem.
- Definite Integrals.
Bhartiya Nausena General Knowledge Syllabus
Gk is the only part which is very important for every exam .Each exam do contain the section of General Knowledge and it should be known by each of the candidates because it keeps updates about the each and every subject of current affairs and other topics are given below
- Culture and Religion.
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours.
- Freedom Movement.
- Sports : championships / Winners / Terms / No of Players.
- Defence, Wars and Neighbours.
- Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts.
- Capitals and Currencies.
- National : Bird / Animal / Sport / Flower / Anthem / Song / Flag / Monuments.
- Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations.
- Diseases and Nutrition.
- Award and Authors.
Don’t Forget : Indian Navy Eligibility
Don’t Forget : Indian Navy Salary
Bhartiya Nausena Syallbus of English Maths Science GK Subjects
Hope that you liked the article given above we will providing you the any update regarding to the syllabus of the exam .If you have any queries relating to the topic of the Indian Navy exam then please comment in the comment box. And for any update keep log on to the www.jobsgk.in