- 1 Information About UP Samajwadi Party Free Smartphone
- 2 UP Samajwadi Free Mobile Phone Online Registration Form 2016:
- 3 Samajwadi Free Smartphone Yojana Online Registration – Eligibility
- 4 How To Register Samajwadi Party Smart Phone Yojna online?
- 5 How to get Akhilesh Yadav’s free ‘Samajwadi Smartphone’ in Uttar Pradesh:
- 6 Frequently asked questions and their answers
UP Samajwadi Party Free Smartphone Yojana :The campaigning of Vidhan Sabha election 2017 started with big news across the India. Each & every political party are going to release various schemes for peoples to attract them. The youngest CM of Uttar Pradesh leading the Uttar Pradesh Samajwadi party has recently made an announcement regarding UP Samajwadi Party Free Smartphone Yojana 2016-17 or Samajwadi Party Mobile Jana Registration. Samajwadi Party Free Smartphone Yojana.Online Booking.
Information About UP Samajwadi Party Free Smartphone
Akhilesh Yadav government in Uttar Pradesh said on the sidelines of his mobile market has become big companies UP Samajwadi Party Free Smartphone. Chief Secretary Deepak Singhal said the four-in-law after approaching police stations now, talukas and blocks will also be linked to www.samajwadisp.in. Four-in-law after the expansion of the service in remote areas should be. Some mobile companies are already working in Noida samajwadisp.in, while many other.
UP Samajwadi Free Mobile Phone Online Registration Form 2016:
Important Dates :
Application Begin : 10/10/2016
Last Date for Apply Online : 10/11/2016
Distribution Start : After July 2017
Application Fee :
General / OBC /SC / ST / PH / Female : Rs 0/- Only Filled the Online Application Form
The Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister had last month announced the smartphone will come with a ‘detailed unified application’ with audio, video and textual information about the state government. The app would also have features for rural people, frames about latest rates of agro products, details of best practices and weather related data as well. Similar information would be available for milk producers, along with job and vacancy information, reading material for students, entrance and results, loan and other financial assistance details for small-time businessmen.
Documents Required For Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana:
You will have to upload the scanned copy of the certificate or mark sheet of High school or equivalent examination. You don’t need to upload any other certificate.
Samajwadi Free Smartphone Yojana Online Registration – Eligibility
The registration process is online, so keep in mind there is no offline point of sale for preventing corruption at any level all process of delivery of the smartphone is digitized. The link to apply for the smartphone will be available within this month. So keep in touch with us for latest updates.
Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana online registration begins in UP, here’s everything you need to know.
How To Register Samajwadi Party Smart Phone Yojna online?
- Visit samajwadisp.in
- Click on ‘registration’ (पंजीकरण करें)
- Fill in the following details in the application form: Name, full address, age, Gender and proof of educational qualification, as mentioned in the criteria.
- Declare that the yearly income of your whole family is less than Rs 6 lakh.
- Declare that you or your parents are not Grade I or Grade II government employees.
- A verification of the details mentioned in the forms — conducted by the local administration will then take place, and forms that do not pass scrutiny due to advertent or inadvertent errors will immediately become ineligible for the scheme.
- After the Enter The Basic Details Submit the Form and Got the OTP Password in Your Registered Mobile Phone.
- Login to Portal and Completed the Form.
How to get Akhilesh Yadav’s free ‘Samajwadi Smartphone’ in Uttar Pradesh:
Eligibility For Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana
- The applicant must be 18 years or above on January 01, 2017.
- He/she should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- He must have passed High School or equivalent examination.
- The annual income of the applicant must be below rs 6 lakh per annum.
- The applicant or her/his guardian should not be a Class 1 or Class 2 government employee.
Frequently asked questions and their answers
- While applying for the scheme you will have to attach a document?While applying for the scheme only high school or equivalent examination will be required to upload scanned certificates or mark sheets.
- What high school certificate in place of higher education (eg intermediate, graduation, etc.) can be uploaded certificate?No. Only high school certificate or equivalent examination or of marks-sheet can be scanned and uploaded files.
- If you have to apply to get the smart phone application will Kho?Smart phones are to receive only online registration form on the website www.samajwadisp.in will be filled.
- How many family members to get a smartphone can apply?All members of the family, which he applied to fulfillment of the eligibility norms, may apply. See Q -1
- Uttar Pradesh native who currently consume any other state are resident, for the scheme can apply?Yes, if you are a native of Uttar Pradesh may apply. But note that the application of the state government to check the origin of the applicant’s residential address will be on.
UP Samajwadi Free Smartphone Yojana Online Registration, Book Now Free 4G Smartphone @ samajwadisp.in (Application Form Samajwadi Smartphone