- 1 UKSSSC Samuh G Books for Exam Preparation
- 2 Uttarakhand Group C Exam Best Books List PDF 2017
Students who have thought of having a government job must be studying for the competition. Students from uttarakhand must be studying for Group C exams. If you are searching the name of books for the exam then you are at right place. For more information, you can visit the official website of UKSSSC i.e. www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
The official website will provide you details about the current opening in the various government departments of uttarakhand. But the website do not have any information about books that you need in the exam. For the good cause , we have written this article for you. The details of various books will be written for you.
Don’t Miss : Uttarakhand Samuh G Salary
UKSSSC Samuh G Books for Exam Preparation
Uttarakhand group C exams comes multiple times in a year. There are so many students who study for years to select in the recruitment process. The main aspects that effect someone’s results are his focus & the study material they used for learning.
So here we are going to tell you how you should select a study material so that you can gain maximum knowledge for your exam. The candidates who do not select a good study material are probably less successful than those of others. So if you are trying for any competitive exam then you should be able to know which book is good & which one is better.
There are so many aspects that makes a study material perfect for study. We will discuss this in the next part. The exam of Samuh G comes two times a year. The candidates who prepare for the state level exam must know the details.
The most important thing that a state level exam tells you that the syllabus consists of General Knowledge of your state. If you live in a state then you must know about the state. Your general knowledge is automatically good. But that is not enough because the perspective of seeing your place is not the same as recruitment commission does. First of all you need to buy a book that provides you the details & knowledge about your state.
And do not just open the book & start reading it like a sheep.First know about the state’s speciality. For example If we talk about uttarakhand then this place is famous for tourist places.
So here you got a lead to classify the GK into parts & learn GK more quickly. Now this now was just an example, you can do it to other subjects too.
Don’t Miss : UKSSSC Samuh G Salary
UKSSSC stands for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission. It is the recruitment commision of uttarakhand that recruit the group C & various other recruitment in the various govt. department of uttarakhand. It was formed in 2014.
UKSSSC was formed under Article 317. According to this , how should be a recruitment commission should be
- There should be one recruitment board available for every state.
- With the mutual cooperativeness, a state can have a recruitment board shared with one or two states.
- Change in any law can be made by governor in approval by President.
- All the officers recruited should be controlled & regulated.
The main objectives of UKSSSC are
- Specify all the rules of recruitment.
- Conducts the recruitment process like written test & Interview for the candidates.
- Select the officials for the recruitment process like examiner & invigilator.
Uttarakhand Group C Exam Best Books List PDF 2017
The written test is main part of group C exam. if you are willing to pass the exam then you can focus on the written test. If you want to clear the written test then you need to study all the topics & score the minimum cut-off that is decided by the department in the current recruitment.
All the details of your recruitment are written in simple style so that the candidates of all level can easily understand them. So please continue reading them & you will find the useful stuff after you finish.
Now first of all I will tell how you should be preparing for the Group C. The main part of your competition is written test but there are many other arts i.e.
- Written test
- Computer test.
Syllabus for Written test :- The written test is of 100 marks. The paper will be divided into two parts i.e. Paper I & Paper II.
Paper I consists of General Knowledge & General Hindi, General Studies.
Paper II consists of many subjects or could be optional according to the post you have applied. These subjects may be
- General Knowledge
- General Hindi
- General Studies
- General Knowledge :- History, Economic Development, Developmental Plans, Social Reform ,movements, events, Geography, Education and Culture, Political and Administrative Setup.
- General Hindi :- Antonyms, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Phrases/Muhavare, Fill in the Blanks.
Grammar, Synonyms, Error Detection, Translation of Sentences, Plural Forms etc.
- General Studies :- General Polity, Indian Constitution, Current Events – National & International
Economy, History, Culture, Scientific Research & Technology, Sports, Geography etc.
- Technical : This contains Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering.
Civil Engineering :- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction, Concrete Technology
Reinforced Concrete Structures, PSC Structures, Fluid Mechanics, Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Steel Structures.
Mechanical Engineering :- Thermodynamics, The Strength of Materials, Refrigeration and air-conditioning, Vector Calculus, Calculus, Fluid Mechanics, The design of Machine Elements.
Electrical Engineering :- Power Systems, Power Electronics & Drives, AC Fundamentals
Electric traction, Lighting calculations, Utilisation of Electrical Energy, Dielectric heating.
Expected Cut-off :- The candidates who are appearing in the written test must know that the minimum cut-off for the exam is 55%. As the level of competition & the candidates appearing in the exam are over qualified the cut-off decided are 90+ . So if you are applying for it , then you should be preparing at this level.
Study Material for Uttarakhand SSSC Pariksha
- Uttarakhand Samuh ‘G’ Police Doorsanchar Vibhag Sahayak Parichalak Bharti Pariksha 2016
- 30 Practice Sets Uttarakhand Samuh ‘G’ Bharti Pariksha 2016
- Uttarakhand Samuh ‘G’ Sahayak Lekhakar Bharti Pariksha 2016
- Uttarakhand Samuh ‘G’ Solved Papers up to 2015
- Uttarakhand Practice Workbook Samuh ‘G’ Bharti Pariksha 2016
- Uttarakhand Samuh ‘G’ Solved Papers upto 2015
- Uttarakhand Samuh ‘G’ Sahayak Krishi Adhikari (Varg III) Bharti Pariksha 2016
You can download the books by the given links in discount rates. The links will redirect to the online store where you can download it.
Computer Test :- The computer test will held after the written test results will be declared. So the candidates who clear the written exam will be selected after they perform in the computer test. Computer test will be held into two parts i.e. Tying test & MS office.
So the next part after you qualify in the written test, there will be an Interview that will be the final round of selection. The candidates will be called for a personal interaction with the departmental employee. There will no higher level talks ,but just simple talks about the job.
Important points about Interview
- The most important thing that you should carry with you is confidence & a pleasing smile at your face.
- Interview is about personality reflection, there is no need to over emphasise your self.
- Go with a simple attire that shows your real & humble personality.
- There will be a simple interaction which included the questions from your personal life & the educational as well.
- There may be some chance that the answer of a particular question you don’t know . In that situation you can admit your condition that you don’ know the answer. Don’t try to attempt it with wrong & silly answers.
How to apply for group C Uttarakhand Job Notification
- Open the official link of UKSSSC i.e. www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Now find the recruitment link in the homepage.
- As you click on the concern link you will be directed to the new page.
- After this you will be able to see some links i.e. Official Notification & Apply Online.
- Now click on Notification to download the PDF file.
- This document will provide you the instructions & other details that are necessary for the application process.
- Read all the important details so that your application can be submitted properly.
- After you read this, you can find the Apply Online link to fill the form.
- The form shown on the screen will ask you to fill the details in the form.
- Now when you finish filling the form , you can cross check the details.
- Now submit the details in the server by pressing submit button.
- After submission , you can go to the payment form.
- Pay the application fee & submit your form after it.
- Download an acknowledgement in the device.
- Take one hard copy for future use.
- Note all the dates that are important in the recruitment process.
Download UKSSSC Group C Best Books & Latest Study Material
- Name of the Organisation: UKSSSC
- Name of the Post: Technician, Assistant Teacher, Stenographer (Group C)
- Category: Study Material
- Job Location: Uttarakhand State
- Official Site: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Now the informative part of this post have come to an end. If you have any feedback for the preparation tips in uttarakhand Samuh G (Group C) then please write comment & we will update your suggestion in the post. You can also subscribe us so that you will be able to get all the updates in your mailbox daily. Thank you.