IBPS PO exam is one of the biggest exam for a banking aspirants. Those who are studying for banking jobs must be checking the details for the books that are useful for the exam. If you do not have any idea for the books that you need for exam prep. So here we are back with a new post in which you can know a number of books that you will be used in your exam preparation.
There are some other articles that are useful for candidates who are studying for IBPS exams.The are are so many books available in the market that students can easily confuse for a good selection. If you haven’t purchase any book than you must be reading our new post which will provide you some options that are helpful for you.
Download IBPS PO Exam 2017 Books
IBPS is an autonomous agency of India. IBPS was started in 1975 & named as Personnel Selection Services. In 1984, it came as an independent entity after RBI has empowered it for the same. Now IBPS conduct the exam for the various exams. IBPS is known as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.
The governing member in IBPS are comprise of nominees of RBI , Ministry of Finance Government of India, National Institute of Bank Management, representatives of Public Sector Banks, Insurance sector and academics. There are various functions that are defined in IBPS . Some of them are project consultation, personality assessment, training programs, and workshops and also facilitates nominating experts as well as setting up assessment centres.
In 2011, IBPS started the Common Written exam for 27 nationalised banks. The CWE is conducted in the month of November & October which results in various candidates get the selection in the various banks. The level of competition in IBPS is very high. The selection ratio of candidates in the CWE is 1 out of 200. Earlier there was one exam , but now the exam has been converted to two tier exam process. These two phases of exam are called Prelims & mains. The level of exam has been raised in the last five years& now the candidates who want to qualify it are studying for it for many years. Both the phases are based on some subjects. These subjects are reasoning, general awareness, English language, quantitative aptitude, computer knowledge.
There is one more article where I have written all the details of Exam pattern in details. If you haven’t read it you can read it from here. We have also written the topics that you need to compare in the exam.
Also Read : IBPS PO Syllabus 2017-18
Best English Book for IBPS PO 2017
Before you we start writing the name of Books, we will provide the marks distribution of the subjects that comes in your exam.
Prelims Exam :- The marks distribution of Preliminary exam are
Mains Exam : – The maximum marks for Mains exam increased & the sections too.
The candidates who will qualify the prelims will be shortlisted to the mains exam. The candidates have to qualify the sectional cut-off in the exam. After the sectional cut-off is cleared, then the overall cut-off needs to be cleared.
After the prelims exam will be cleared, the candidate will be send for the mains exam. Those who will be clearing the mains exam will be send for the next round. After the interview the candidate will be decided for the final verdict.
IBPS PO Reasoning Books PDF
Now we will show you the list that will provide the details of books that are useful for you.
|Sections||Topics To be covered|
|IBPS PO Reasoning Syllabus||Verbal & non-Verbal Category questions. Verbal reasoning includes blood relation , Sitting arrangement , coding-decoding, making series and Syllogism. Nonverbal include making series, analogy and classification. Number Series, letter & symbol series, statement and argument, Logical Reasoning Problems, verbal reasoning, blood relations, coding-decoding, number ranking, Making judgements etc.|
|IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus||Number system, HCF & LCM, Number series, Problems based on numbers. Approximation Wrong Number, Decimal Fractions, Square root and cube root, Simplifications. Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio, and proportions, Average & Ages Ratio & Proportion, Profit and loss, Simple interest and compound interest, Time and work, Time and Distance, Average, Mensuration. Permutation and combination, Data tables, Probability, Pie Charts, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Mixed graphs, Case study.|
|IBPS PO English Syllabus 2017||General English, Comprehension & Spelling correction. Main Topics will be Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation and Sentence rearrangement, Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection, and Passage Correction, Sentence correction. Spelling: Grammar, Idioms, and Phrases contain IBPS PO Syllabus.|
|IBPS PO General Awareness Syllabus||Awards & Honors Sports, Finance, Agriculture, Indian Economy, International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Indian Constitution, etc. History of Banking, countries/currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, RBI, Fiscal-Monetary Policies.|
|IBPS PO Computer Syllabus||Software & Hardware questions, IBPS Computer Basic Topics, Computer abbreviation, DataBase Management System (DBMS), Microsoft-office, Basic knowledge of Internet use.|
IBPS PO English Book 2017
- Bank PO English Language Chapterwise Solved Papers
- Topic-wise Solved Papers for IBPS/SBI Bank PO/Clerk Prelim & Mains (2010-16) Reasoning
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS Bank PO/MT Preliminary & Main Exam
- Bank PO Quantitative Aptitude Chapterwise Solved Papers
IBPS-CWE Bank Clerk Guide for Prelim & Main Exams with GK 2017 eBook
- Bank PO Reasoning Chapterwise Solved Papers
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS-CWE Bank PO/ MT Prelim + Main Exam
- Computer Knowledge for SBI/IBPS Clerk/PO/RRB/RBI/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams
- Chapterwise Solved Papers 2000-2015 Bank PO English Language
- Objective General English
- English Language Comprehension Skill: An Authentic Book for CSAT/IBPS/SSC/CAPF and All Other Examinations
- Objective General English
- Objective General English (Old Edition)
- IBPS Bank Clerk 30 Practice Sets (English Language)
- SBI & IBPS Bank PO Solved Papers – 32 Papers
- DESCRIPTIVE ENGLISH (For All Competitive Examinations)
- Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams (Objective with Subjective)
IBPS PO Reasoning Books PDF
Application for IBPS PO 2017 @ www.ibps.in
The application process of IBPS is not very complex. The official website of IBPS will provide you the details on how you can apply for the Notification.
- Open the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in
- After this open the recruitment link in the homepage.
- A new page will show you the current openings.
- After this you can see the Link for IBPS PO.
- Download the official notification & read it carefully.
- After this you can apply for it.
- Fill the details in the form & submit the form.
- Check all the details & continue to the Application fee.
- After the fee is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email in your mail id.
- After this you should download the application copy in your device.
- The application reference will be used when the admit card will be released.
- Note all the important dates for future use.
You can read the details from here before you check out.
- Name of the Organisation: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
- Category: Syllabus
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Official Site: www.ibps.in
This comes the end of this post. All the information was put inside the post to make you aware of. If you have any question or any suggestion then you should be writing it in the comment. You feedback & suggestions are welcome. You can also subscribe us so that you will be able to get all the updates in your mailbox daily. Thank you.