- 1 SBI clerk Mains Book 2017
- 1.1 SBI Clerk Preparation Books 2017
- 1.2 Best books for SBI Clerk preparation
- 1.3 SBI Clerk Study Material 2017
- 1.4 SBI Clerk Syllabus Details
SBI clerk exam is near & students are studying hours to confirm their selection in the SBI clerk exam. If you are searching for appropriate study material for your SBI Clerk exam then you can check the list of books from here. All the official information has been written on our portal. The official link for website is www.sbi.co.in
The competition for SBI clerk exam has been raised to such level that studying from a single book is not enough for a candidate to clear the exam. many students may be confuse for the books. There are so many books that are available in the market & online stores where the books for a same exam has so many choices that a person have to check all of them & need to select one.
SBI clerk Mains Book 2017
There are two other posts written in this portal that will provide you more information about the exam. The links for all the posts that are closely related to this post are given here in the article. If you like to know about the various study books for the SBI competition then you should be reading this article from top to end so that you will get all the information from here.
SBI Clerk Preparation Books 2017
SBI clerk is one of the biggest competition in the banking world. If you are trying to get a job in Banks of India , then these exam is must for you. We can tell you so many things that you may be missing during the preparations.
SBI bank conducts the exam for the post of clerk once in an year. The application form of SBI clerk is accepted in the month of February or march. After the application process is over the exams are conducted in the month of May or June. After the candidates are shortlisted in the prelims then the next phase called Mains exam is conducted. After this , a formal Interview is conducted & the final selection list is provided to the candidates.
The preparation of any exam is done by the quality of study material you have. There are many students who do not know the list of many good books & end up studying from a low quality book which do not let them score more than others. So you should be very careful in selecting a study material. If you do not have prior information then you should know what skills you need to select one then please have a look on it.
The list of books we created is made by the help of our experts who are teaching the students for SBI PO for years. The syllabus of exam changes every year so we can say a little is deviated. In those conditions the nature of books are also changed by the publishers. The books are selected after they are properly examined by the experts. After the books are selected by the experts these books are given to the students & ask them to provide some review on them.
Best books for SBI Clerk preparation
The exam pattern for the SBI clerk is is divided into two main phases. There are two online tests that are conducted one after one . First one is Prelims & next is Mains.
There are some points that we are telling you about the SBI clerk 2017 exam.
- Preliminary Exam :- In the preliminary exam there are 100 questions. The prelims exam is divided into three sections i.e. English, Reasoning & Maths. These sections have 30, 35 , 35 questions in the same order (English, Reasoning & Maths). So what you need to do is clear the minimum cut-off for the exam.
- Mains Exam :- After the prelims exams are over , the candidates are allowed for the write the mains exam. After the mains exam are conducted. The overall marks for the exam are calculated to create the list for the Interview.
Both the exams are conducted online. After the exams are done there sectional cut off & the overall cut off for the exam is calculated. The candidates who are selected in the written test test are shortlisted for the next round. After the rounds are cleared by the candidates. The students gets over the competition & soon he gets the job.
Important points about SBI Clerk Exam
- Th exam is available in both language except the English section.
- Negative marking is applied if there is a wrong attempt in the exam. 0.25 marks will be deducted for a wrong attempt.
- There is an individual sectional cutoff for all the section. Every candidate need to clear the sectional cutoff for the exam.
- After the sectional cut-off & the minimum cut-off for the exam will be cleared , a candidates will be send for the GD & Interview round.
SBI Clerk Study Material 2017
Tips for SBI Clerk Interview
- After all the rounds are conducted , you will be called for a simple formal Interview.
- This interview is nothing but simply an interaction between candidates & the Members
- You should be going with a good appearance in the Interview. The appearance is the first Impression for you.
- The decision of selection is upto them. So do not be pressurised on that case & answer the questions asked to you.
- Do not make foolish replies for any questions. Honestly answer the questions.
Here are the name of some book that we have made the last after the reviews of student & the recommendation of experts. So if you still buyed any book or planning to buy an alternative then you can but from these. These affiliate link will take you the order gateway.
- SBI Bank PO/Clerk Prelim & Mains (2010-16) Reasoning
- 101 Speed Tests for SBI Clerk Preliminary & Mains Exam with 5 Practice Sets
- SBI & IBPS Bank Clerk Solved Papers – 26 papers
- 20 Practice Sets for SBI Bank Clerk Preliminary Exam
- Computer Knowledge for SBI/IBPS Clerk/PO/RRB/RBI/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams
- Computer, Marketing Aptitude and General Awareness with Banking for SBI Bank Clerk
- Ultimate Guide for SBI and Associates Bank Clerk Prelim and Main Exam
- Computer Knowledge for SBI/ IBPS Clerk/ PO/ RRB/ RBI/ SSC/ Insurance Exams
- 20 Practice Sets for IBPS Bank Clerk Preliminary Exam
- Bank Success Book: Score Well in SBI & IBPS, Clerk, PO & SO Exams 2017
Tips to select a Book For SBI Clerk Exam
- If you are too confuse to select a book then you can read some of the points that are included in a book.
- First you should know that type of syllabus that are included in the exam.
- After you open the index , you will see all the topics that are covered in the exam.
- After this you will be able to see the matching topics & soon you can compare the topics that are included or not.
- As you will be able to see topics buy the books topi wise. For example buy one book for Reasoning & another book for GK, English & Maths.
- After this you will be able to select the book. Always check that the syllabus is designed with the new exam pattern of SBI clerk.
- Now make a study plan & start you preparation.
SBI Clerk Syllabus Details
Application of SBI Clerk @ www.sbi.co.in
As we are going to end the post we are going to describe the process of
- Open the official link of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Find the career options in the homepage.
- On the next page you will see two links related to official notification & Apply Online.
- Download the official notification and see all the instructions that are written in it about no. of vacancies & other details.
- Now you are ready to apply online.
- Click on the Apply Online & fill all the details in the form.
- After all the details are complete , you should check the once before you submit.
- Submit the form & pay the application fee as applicable.
- Fill all the details correctly in the payment gateway.
- Complete the payment process carefully.
- Take one print out for the application form for future use.
You can read the details from here before you check out.
- Name of the Organisation: State Bank of India
- Name of the Post: SBI Clerk
- Category: Study Material
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Official Site: www.sbi.co.in
This comes the end of this post. All the information was put inside the post to make you aware of. If you have any question or any suggestion then you should be writing it in the comment. You feedback & suggestions are welcome. You can also subscribe us so that you will be able to get all the updates in your mailbox daily. Thank you.