Best Books for Crack SSC CHSL Exam in 2017 :
SSC has issued advertisement for the recruitment of 5134 Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), Court Clerk and Lower Division Clerk through Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam. If you have not filled the form yet, check out the link for SSC CHSL eligibility criteria and how to register yourself for the same.
CHSL Question Paper will include 4 Sections ; General Intelligence, English Language , Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness. The examination will be computer based.In this post we have compiled a list of the books which may help you crack SSC CHSL Exam 2016. Let us take a look at the Best Books For SSC CHSL Exam section wise.
Top 5 Books for SSC CHSL Exam Tayari
SSC CHSL is one of the important exam of the country.Thousands of Students appear every year in the exam .
The Candidates need to prepare from today to crack SSC CHSL (10+ 2) Exam.For preparation the candidates need proper study material.And here in this article I’ve listed the Top 5 best Books for SSC CHSL Preparation that are strictly according to syllabus pattern and definitely help you in clearing the SSC CHSL exam.
Before going through the books let us see the Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL Exam
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Pattern
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||75 Minutes|
|4||General Awareness / General Knowledge||25||50|
SSC CHSL Tier-2 Examination:
- Exam is descriptive type and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- Candidates need to write essay / precis / letters / application writing etc.
- Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration will be 1 hour.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
SSC CHSL Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test:
- Typing Test: Candidates, who are opting English typing, should have typing speed of 35 words per minute and those candidates who are opting Hindi typing should have typing speed of 30 words per minute. Typing test will be applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Court Clerk posts.
- Skill Test: Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on computer. Skill test will be applicable only for Data Entry Operator post.
Now after knowing the Exam pattern let us start our list of Top 5 Best Books for SSC CHSL Examthat helps you in clearing the exam.
- 51 Sets
- 36 Model Practice Sets
- 7 Solved Papers (2012 and 2014)
- 8 Current Affairs Sets
- 13 Sets Objective Current Affairs
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Special Attraction
- Solved Objective Question on Algebra Asked in Various Exams (E.G FCI Assistant SSC CPOs SI and SSC Tier-I Exams)
- Solved Objective Question on Trigonometry Asked in Various Exams (E.G FCI Assistant SSC CPOs SI and SSC Tier-I Exams)
- Solved Objective Question on Geometry Asked in Various Exams (E.G FCI Assistant SSC CPOs SI and SSC Tier-I Exams)
- Solved Objective Question on Different Topics Asked in Various Exams (E.G FCI Assistant SSC CPOs SI and SSC Tier-I Exams)
- Multiple Choice Question Based on Trigonometry
Table of Content
- Special Attraction Objective Questions on Algedra, Geometry, Trigonometry and Different Topics Asked in Various Exams
- 27 sets on ssc 10+2 data entry operator and LDC exam
- 05 sets on ssc stenographer grade ‘c’ and ‘d’ exam
- 02 sets on ssc data entry operator exam
- 4 sets on current affairs (objective questions)
- Current Affairs
Important Information about the all four subjects Model Practice Sets,Set 01 to 10
Candidates if you follow these books during your preparation than Definitely you get Success in your Examination. So, prefer these books while Exam Preparation.If, you have any query related to “Recommended Books For SSC CHSL Exam 2016-2017″ kindly let us know through the comments section below.