- 1 Buy IAF Exam Books From Amazon
- 1.1 5 Best Books For IAF Examination Preparation | AFCAT Exams Books
- 1.1.1 1. The new AFCAT Guide with 10 past papers (2011 – 2016) 3rd Edition – by Disha Experts :
- 1.1.2 2. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) 2016 – by Arihant Experts :
- 1.1.3 3. Kiran’s AFCAT Guide-cum-Practice Work Book – by Kiran Prakashan and Pratiyogita Kiran :
- 1.1.4 4. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) (Hindi) – by Arihant Experts :
- 1.1.5 5. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) (Hindi) – by Arihant Publications :
- 1.2 Indian Air Force Officers Exam Preparation Books Online
- 1.1 5 Best Books For IAF Examination Preparation | AFCAT Exams Books
Best Book for IAF Exam | Indian Air Force Written Test Preparations in 2017 : AFCAT exam is quite close and mostly all of you must be wondering that what to do now to just finalize the preparations and ace the exams. Well, then this piece of articles comes at the right moment. Given here are few books which will help you in preparing for the AFCAT exam even better. Many of you would have already brought some books and some of you might still be wondering what to buy so here is a complete solution.
Buy IAF Exam Books From Amazon
Air Force is an achievement in itself, and by choosing this book you have made concrete your dream of becoming an Air Warrior through AFCAT. You can find various other possible entries to join the Air Force in this book. This book contains the best material to prepare for AFCAT in an easy-to- grasp-and-remember way. The blueprint at the beginning of the book makes the approach towards AFCAT preparation easier and narrower. Our tabulated approach towards the topics makes remembering the points and recalling it easier than any other AFCAT book in the market. The flow diagrams before history topics are the perfect way to kick-start and understand & remember Indian history in the best possible way. The book also contains a section dedicated to history dates and corresponding achievements for better remembering and referring the dates.
Also Check : Indian Air Force Syllabus
5 Best Books For IAF Examination Preparation | AFCAT Exams Books
1. The new AFCAT Guide with 10 past papers (2011 – 2016) 3rd Edition – by Disha Experts :
The Salient Features of this Book are :
2. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) 2016 – by Arihant Experts :
- As you are preparing for AFCAT Ground Duty Branch and searching for the top and cheap books which can help you to Bring good marks you can study this guide book for AFCAT 2016. You will find General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test in this study book. Each Section is sub-divided into number of chapters.
- In this study book, the General Awareness section covers History of India, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, general Science etc.
- The Verbal Ability in English section in this arihant book covers Comprehension, Common Errors, Sentence Completion, Synonyms & Antonyms, One Word Substitution and Idioms & Phrases, Cloze Test, Sequence of sentence/Words.
- The Numerical Ability section covers Number System, Fraction & Simplification, Percentage, Profit and loss, HCF & LCM, Ratio and Proportion, Simple & Compound Interests, Unitary Method, Work and Time, Speed, Distance and Time, Algebra .
- The Reasoning and Military Aptitude section covers Identifying Valid Inferences, Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Arguments, Identifying Truth and False Statement, Statement and Conclusions, Figural Series, Figurative Classification, Series, Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Classification, Spatial Ability Test, Other Sub-Topics.
- As a top choice and Best Book, each chapter contains ample number of solved questions which have been designed on the lines of questions asked in previous years’ AFCAT Admission Test. Solved questions will ensure effective comprehension of the concepts covered under the syllabus of the common admission test.
- Also at the end of each chapter unsolved practice exercises have been provided to help candidates practice as well as self analyse their level of preparation for the upcoming examination. The book also contains AFCAT 2015 (II) Solved Papers which will help the aspirants get an exact idea of the types of questions asked in the examination.
3. Kiran’s AFCAT Guide-cum-Practice Work Book – by Kiran Prakashan and Pratiyogita Kiran :
- The book contains important information & guidelines for Indian Air Force
- Scheme of Syllabus & Example of Questions
- Advice – Cum – Study Material
- Current Affairs
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning & Aptitude Test
- Model Practice Sets Set 01 – 16
- 09 Model Solved Papers
4. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) (Hindi) – by Arihant Experts :
This is a best book in Hindi and it is helpful for preparing AFCAT in Hindi language. The Indian Air Force (IAF) is conducting the Air Force Common Admission Test(AFCAT) for recruiting Indian men and women candidates as commissioned officers in flying, technical and ground duty branches.
This is the best book for you, because it has been designed for the candidates preparing for AFCAT 2016 conducted by the Indian Air Force.As the book contains ample solved problems along with study material designed strictly on the lines of the examination pattern, it for sure will act as the perfect and the rapid resource book for preparation for the upcoming AFCAT 2016.
5. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) (Hindi) – by Arihant Publications :
This is also a Great book for you if you are preparing for AFCAT 2016 in Hindi. This wonderful book has been specially designed for AFCAT Entrance Examination.You will get 10 Practice Sets and last four years Solved Papers of AFCAT Admission Test for free with this book. These papers will help you to get an insight into the current and the previous years examination patterns.This book contains authentic and elaborate solutions of the questions asked in the previous years (2011-2015) AFCAT Admission Test. The solutions have been covered in detail for comprehensive understanding of the concepts on which the questions are based.
Also 10 practice sets designed according to the current trend of AFCAT Test Questions have been provided in the book. As a best book for you, each Practice Set includes four sections General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test, each consisting of various types of questions asked in the AFCAT Admission Test.
Also hints and solutions to all the questions have been provided at the end of practice sets.
As the book has been designed according to the latest examination pattern of AFCAT Admission Test and contains several previous years solved papers, it for sure will act as a perfect resource book for preparation of upcoming AFCAT Admission Test.
Indian Air Force Officers Exam Preparation Books Online
Conclusion : These are top choice best books among the aspirants who are preparing for the upcoming AFCAT. You can study these best books for the Exam . ( If you Buy these books from the above links, you will get discount from Amazon).
Have I missed anything here. Leave your opinions below regarding AFCAT Books.
Share with your Friends.